You can now pay for your Dragonpay Merchant transactions using your Chinabank account. To do this, you must have a Chinabank Mobile Banking account. Your Online Banking account will not work. There are multiple ways to it. Using your ATM/Cash Card, Online Banking account, through the Branch of account using SMS pin.
- Download the China Bank Mobile App from the App Store or Google Play
- Open the app, tap SIGN-UP, read and consent to the Terms & Conditions.
- Then choose one from the three options below.
- Requirement: You must have Chinbank ATM/Cash Card.
- In the app: Select “ATM/Cash Card”.
- Create your user ID and password and nominate your active mobile number and email address.
- Input the One-Time Password (OTP) sent to your nominated mobile number.
- Go to the nearest China Bank ATM to authorize your mobile banking access.
- Insert your ATM/Cash Card and enter your PIN > Select “Activate Enrollment” > Select “Mobile Banking“
- Requirement: You must have an Online Banking account. To activate your Online Banking account, you must go to your branch of account to submit an Access to Alternative Channels form and wait 3 banking days to receive your user ID and temporary password in your registered email
- In the app: select “Register using Internet Banking Credentials”.
- Enter your online banking credentials and tap Next. Enter the One-Time Password (OTP) sent to your registered mobile number.
- Select the account/s you want to link to your mobile app account and tap Next.
- Create your user ID and password then tap Confirm.
Via Branch of Account using SMS PIN
- Requirement: Fill out the enrollment form at your branch of account. An SMS PIN will be sent to your registered mobile number once the form is validated and approved
- In the app: Select “non-ATM (Others)”.
- Input your account number, Date of Birth, and SMS PIN then tap Continue. Enter the One-Time Password (OTP) sent to your registered mobile number.
- Select the account/s you want to link to your mobile app account.
- Create your user ID and password and tap Confirm.