Unionbank Auto Debit Arrangement How-to
Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA) allows Dragonpay to deduct recurring or scheduled payments against your registered Unionbank account. But for us to do this, you have to give instructions to the bank authorizing us to do so. This is done by doing the following steps:
- Download a soft copy of the Unionbank ADA Enrollment Form or go to the nearest Unionbank branch and request for a hard copy.
- Fillup the form with your details. Under the Subscriber Details, indicate the following information:
- Branch of Account – the name of the branch where your Unionbank account was opened
- Depositor/Subscriber Name – your name as registered with the bank account
- Account No – the Unionbank account no where you want the auto debit to be performed
- Subscriber Number – The Customer Reference No. indicated in your Dragonpay ADA instruction
- Submit the ADA Enrollment form to your Unionbank branch of account. It can take 2 to 5 banking days before Dragonpay will be notified by Unionbank of enrollment completion.