Unionbank Auto Debit Arrangement How-to
Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA) allows Dragonpay to deduct recurring or scheduled payments against your registered Unionbank account. But for us to do this, you have to give instructions to the bank authorizing us to do so. This is done by doing the following steps:
- Download a soft copy of the Unionbank ADA Enrollment Form or go to the nearest Unionbank branch and request for a hard copy.
- Fill-up the form with your details. Under the Subscriber Information, indicate the following information:
- Depositor/Subscriber Name – your name as registered with the bank account
- Email Address – the email address connected to the bank account
- Mobile Number – the mobile number connected to the bank account
- Depositor Account Number – the Unionbank account number where you want the auto debit to be performed
- Subscriber/Reference Number – The Customer Reference No. indicated in your Dragonpay ADA instruction
- Kindly sign the two signature fields on Page 1 and Page 2.
- Submit the ADA Enrollment form to your Unionbank branch of account. It can take 2 to 5 banking days before Dragonpay will be notified by Unionbank of enrollment completion.