TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR AYALA LAND
By using Dragonpay to pay for the property purchased from Ayala Land, Inc. or its subsidiaries (the “Developer”), you hereby agree to be unconditionally bound by the Terms and Conditions of its use as stated in this document.
Terms and Conditions
- Dragonpay shall process all instructions received using the information you provide. You shall accept full responsibility for all transactions processed through the use of such information whether or not processed with your knowledge or by your authority.
- If you choose to pay using your bank’s Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA) facility, it is your responsibility to ensure that your bank account is properly funded by 3:00pm on the dates indicated when payment is due. Any delays in processing due to insufficiently funded bank accounts may be subject to penalties and other fees by the Developer.
- Dragonpay shall charge a service fee of Twenty Pesos (PHP 20.00) per collection over-and-above the amount due to the Developer. This fee will be automatically deducted from your bank account together with the amount due. For customers paying over-the-counter, this fee should be included in your over-the-counter payment.
- You acknowledge that Dragonpay is only a third party payment processor. Dragonpay is not a party to your contract for purchase of property with the Developer.
- We shall not be responsible for any charges imposed on you or any other action taken against you by the Developer arising from non-processing of your payment due to your fault or negligence.
- We shall be indemnified and not be held liable against any and all proceedings, claims, losses, damages or expenses, including legal costs, that arise from your use of our system.
- We shall not be held liable for delays in processing of your payment due to corresponding delays, system problems, internal maintenance, or maintenance with our payment collection partners. Dragonpay will not be compelled to explain the reasons to the user for such incidents.
- Your access to Dragonpay through third-party network providers is subject to their respective terms and conditions. The security of data transmitted through such networks is covered by the governing policies of the network provider.
The Terms and Conditions contained herein are governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines and all suits to enforce this Agreement will have to be settled in the proper courts of the City of Makati.