Security Bank Auto Debit Arrangement How-to
Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA) allows Dragonpay to deduct recurring or scheduled payments against your registered Security Bank account. But for us to do this, you have to give instructions to the bank authorizing us to do so. This is done by doing the following steps:
- Download a soft copy of the Security Bank ADCM Enrollment Form or go to the nearest Security Bank branch and request for a hard copy.
- Fillup the form with your details and indicate the following information:
- Depositor Name – the name of your bank account
- Ref. No. – please refer to our specific email instruction for the details
- Account No. to be Debited – the Security Bank account where you want the auto debit to be performed
- Company/Institution/Beneficiary Name – DRAGONPAY CORPORATION
- Beneficiary Account No – 0663-045464-001
- Product Name – DRAGONPAY
- Submit the Enrollment Form to your Security Bank branch of account. It can take 2 to 5 banking days before Dragonpay will be notified by the bank of enrollment completion.