- Dragonpay may issue a refund under the following circumstances:
- A deposit was never validated successfully by the customer possibly because:
- the customer did not perform the validation step;
- the validation details provided were incorrect;
- the amount paid was incorrect;
- the reference number was already cancelled/voided by the merchant.
- the reference number was already expired or used previously.
- The merchant requested to perform a direct refund for whatever reason.
- Excess payment not below PHP 100.00
Dragonpay does not support refunds for Check/Cash Pick-up. We only perform refunds by depositing the money to a bank/eWallet account via online fund transfer. We can process refunds via local Philippine Banks and eWallets like GCash, GrabPay, PayMaya, BitCoin/Coins.ph. Dragonpay does not charge refund fees. Refund requests must be received within thirty (30) days from the date of deposit otherwise, we will no longer entertain such requests. Dragonpay refunds are processed within fourteen (14) working/banking days (excluding weekends and holidays).
Make sure to provide accurate information in filling out the refund form. For bank/eWallet account details, kindly provide the correct account number and account name exactly in the way it was enrolled at the bank (First Name and Last Name). Do not provide ATM card numbers for the Account Number. If you do not know your account number, please contact your bank first for verification.
For payments made via online banking/e-Wallets, kindly provide the source account used for payment otherwise, your refund will not be processed.
As an alternative to performing a refund, you may just do another purchase from a Dragonpay merchant for the same amount (or if the amount due for the new purchase is higher, just deposit the additional amount). Coordinate with us at [email protected] so we can manually apply your previous payment to the new purchase. We only allow this if the previous deposit is not more than thirty (30) days old. Payments that are not validated or requested for a refund within sixty (60) days from the date it was made will be automatically forfeited.