RCBC Auto Debit Arrangement How-To
Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA) allows Dragonpay to deduct recurring or scheduled payments against your registered RCBC bank account. But for us to do this, you have to give instructions to the bank authorizing us to do so. This is done by doing the following steps:
- Download a soft copy of the RCBC ADA Enrollment Form.
- Fillup the form with your details account details. Under the PAYOR PAYMENT INFORMATION, indicate the following:
- PAYOR’s NAME: your name
- REFERENCE NUMBER. – please refer to the specific email instruction we sent you for this info
- Mail the originally signed ADA Enrollment form to: Dragonpay Corporation, 2/f WRCC II Building, 37 Dragon Street cor. Gil Fernando Ave, Barangay San Roque, Marikina City 1801, Philippines.
- It can take around 5 to 7 banking days for enrollment completion.