Get up to 100% Cashback!
1. Promo period is from August 25– October 25, 2020
2. Open to all:
a. Dragonpay users who had a payment transaction via Dragonpay to their selected merchants from August 25– October 25 regardless of the transaction amount.
b. Upon clicking the Ad on your payment notification, you will be redirected to Dragonpay’s cashback promo landing page. Click the button to create a Dragonpay Credits account with the following information: (Last Name, First Name, Gender, Birthday, Pin and Pin verification, Email Address and Email Verification, Contact number and Contact verification)
Please note that registration only applies to users who have not previously registered.
c. For existing Dragonpay Credits user with a transaction on the promo period duration, you will need to update the information sheet form (Last Name, First Name, Gender, Birthday, Pin and Pin verification, Email Address and Email Verification, Contact number) Click here to update.
d. The reference number of your Dragonpay payment will serve as your electronic raffle number.
e. 1 transaction, 1 raffle entry
f. Deadline of entries will be this October 25, 2020 at 11:59pm
3. To be eligible for the Electronic Draw, the individual must fulfill the following criteria:
a. Must be Philippine citizen or permanent resident of the Philippines;
b. Must be legal age of 18 years old and above;
c. Must not be an employee of Dragonpay Philippines up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity and any other party who are directly involved in organizing, promoting or conducting the draw.
- Raffle numbers will be electronically generated and emailed to the customer upon completion of information sheet
- Raffle prizes:
a. There will be 16 winners during the entire promo. 4 winners per month for three months (August 25 to October 25, 2020)
b.There will be no specific amount of prizes as it may vary on the actual Purchased amount made by the customer.
c.The maximum amount that Dragonpay can refund is up to Php10,000 only. Example: A customer pays Php, 23,000 on his/her transaction, Dragonpay will only refund Php 10,000.
- Raffle draw will be held at the Dragonpay Philippines head office at 2/f WRCC II building, 47 Dragon st. cor. G. Fernando Ave. Marikina City 1801 Philippines with the presence of a representative from the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) via a virtual meet-up.
- Dragonpay will shoulder the winner’s tax relating to the raffle prize. The raffle prize may not be converted to cash but can be transferred to another person . Registration and other related expenses relative to receiving the grand prize shall be shouldered by the winner.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to hold Dragonpay free and harmless from any loss, injury, or damage caused by or arising from his/her participation in the program or caused by or arising from his/her acceptance and/or use of the prize.
- Dragonpay reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the winning entry.
CLAIMING AND NOTIFICATION
- Raffle draw winner will be notified by Dragonpay through registered mail. Dragonpay will also notify the winner via email and SMS.
- The winner shall claim the prize at Dragonpay head office, 2/f WRCC II building, 47 Dragon st. cor. G. Fernando Ave. Marikina City 1801 Philippines . Redemption period shall be within 60 days upon receipt of notification. If the prize is not claimed within the stipulated period, Dragonpay reserves the right to choose another winner from the list of reserve winners with prior DTI approval. Reserve winner will be give sixty (60) days upon receipt of notification to claim the prize. After the 60 -days claiming period, unclaimed prize will be forfeited in favor of Dragonpay with prior DTI approval.
- Upon claiming his/her prize, winner must present the registered mail and two (2) valid forms of identification or government-issued I.D. (SSS, Unified Multi-Purpose ID, Driver’s License, Voter’s ID) and proof of citizenship (va lid Passport or Birth Certificate). If there is any discrepancy between the winning entry and the documents produced for verification, the entry will be deemed as disqualified with prior DTI approval.
- Requirements of winner’s representative in claiming the prize – an authorization letter from the winner, the original copy of the registered mail, photocopy of the representative and winner’s valid identification (SSS, Unified Multi -Purpose ID, Driver’s License, Voter’s ID) and proof of citizenship (valid Passport or Birth Certificate). The winner’s representative must also present original copies of the same required valid forms of identification.
- By participating in the raffle, the winner agrees to cooperate with and participate in any advertising or publicity activities of Dragonpay relating to the draw. The winner agrees that Dragonpay may publicize the name and photograph of the winner in such mode and manner as Dragonpay considers fit. The winner’s name may be published on DragonPay’s website & social media channels.
- Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-103858 Series of 2020.