PNB Auto Debit Arrangement How-To
Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA) allows Dragonpay to deduct recurring or scheduled payments against your registered PNB bank account. But for us to do this, you have to give instructions to the bank authorizing us to do so. This is done by doing the following steps:
- Download a soft copy of the PNB ADA Enrollment Form or go to the nearest PNB branch and request for a hard copy.
- Fillup the form with your details account details. Under the INSTITUTION/BILLING REFERENCE INFORMATION, indicate the following information:
- Name of Biller – DRAGONPAY CORPORATION
- Subscriber/Reference No. – please refer to the specific email instruction we sent you for this info
- Prepare 2 copies of the ADA Enrollment form. Leave one copy with your PNB branch of account and have the other copy signed/received by your branch officer. Scan or take a photo image of the receiving copy and send to [email protected]. It can take 2 to 5 banking days for the enrollment to complete.