Metrobank Auto Debit Arrangement How-to
Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA) allows Dragonpay to deduct recurring or scheduled payments against your registered Metrobank bank account. But for us to do this, you have to give instructions to the bank authorizing us to do so. This is done by doing the following steps:
- Download a soft copy of the Metrobank ADA Enrollment Form or go to the nearest Metrobank branch and request for a hard copy.
- Fillup the form with your details. Under the Customer Payee List Information, indicate the following information:
- Name of Billing Company – DRAGONPAY CORPORATION
- Servicing Branch – ROCKWELL
- Name of Enrolling Client – your name
- Depository Branch – your branch of account
- Billing Reference No. – please refer to the specific email instruction we sent you for this info
- Contact Person and Number – your contact details
- Billing Account No – the Metrobank account no where you want the auto debit to be performed
- Billing Account Name – the name of the Metrobank account to be auto debited
- Frequency – ON DEMAND
- Prepare 2 copies of the ADA Enrollment form. Leave one copy with your Metrobank branch of account and have the other copy signed/received by your branch officer. Scan or take a photo image of the receiving copy and send to [email protected]. It can take 2 to 5 banking days for the enrollment to complete.