Chinabank Auto Debit Arrangement How-To
Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA) allows Dragonpay to deduct recurring or scheduled payments against your registered Chinabank bank account. But for us to do this, you have to give instructions to the bank authorizing us to do so. This is done by doing the following steps:
- Download a soft copy of the Chinabank ADA Enrollment Form or go to the nearest Chinabank branch and request for a hard copy.
- Under the Accountholder Information section, indicate the following information:
- Name of Accountholder – your name
- Account Number – the Chinabank bank account where you want the auto debit to be performed
- Branch of Account – the Chinabank branch where you are maintaining your account
- Savings/Current Account – the type of account this is
- Under the Enrollment Information section, indicate the following information:
- Subscriber Name – your name
- Subscriber Number – please refer to the specific email instruction we sent you for your subscriber number
- Other Reference Number – enter you mobile phone number here
- Company/Biller/Merchant – DRAGONPAY
- Mail the originally signed ADA Enrollment form to: Dragonpay Corporation, 3/f Builders Centre, 170 Salcedo Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City 1229, Philippines
- It can take 2 to 5 banking days before Dragonpay will be notified by Chinabank of enrollment completion.