BPI Auto Debit Arrangement How-To
Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA) allows Dragonpay to deduct recurring or scheduled payments against your registered BPI bank account. But for us to do this, you have to give instructions to the bank authorizing us to do so. This is done by doing the following steps:
- Download a soft copy of the BPI ADA Enrollment Form or go to the nearest BPI branch and request for a hard copy.
- Fillup the form with your details:
- Customer’s Name – your name
- Date – date of application
- Customer Deposit Account – the BPI bank account number where you want the auto debit to be performed
- Company/Merchant – “DRAGONPAY”
- Customer Reference Number – please refer to the specific email instruction we sent you for your reference number
- Submit the ADA Enrollment form to your BPI branch of account. It can take 2 to 5 banking days before Dragonpay will be notified by BPI of enrollment completion.
Please note that BPI Family Savings Bank is currently not supported under this ADA.