BDO Auto Debit Arrangement How-To
Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA) allows Dragonpay to deduct recurring or scheduled payments against your registered BDO bank account. But for us to do this, you have to give instructions to the bank authorizing us to do so. This is done by doing the following steps:
- Download a soft copy of the BDO ADA Enrollment Form or go to the nearest BDO branch and request for a hard copy.
- Fillup the form with your details. Under the Customer Payee List Information, indicate the following information:
- “E” – to Enroll a new payee.
- Payee Name – DRAGONPAY
- Subscriber Number – please refer to the specific email instruction we sent you for your subscriber number
- Subscriber Name – your name
- Enrolled Debit Account No – the BDO bank account where you want the auto debit to be performed
- Send a scanned copy or photo image of the filled-up ADA Enrollment form to [email protected].
- Send the original signed hard copy of the ADA enrollment form to: Dragonpay Corporation, 2/f WRCC2 Building, 47 Dragon Street cor. Gil Fernando Ave, Barangay San Roque, Marikina City 1801