Terms and Conditions
By using Dragonpay to pay for your online purchases, you hereby agree to be unconditionally bound by the Terms and Conditions of its use as stated in this document.
Terms and Conditions
- Dragonpay shall process all instructions received using the information you provide. You shall accept full responsibility for all transactions processed through the use of such information whether or not processed with your knowledge or by your authority.
- You acknowledge that Dragonpay is only a third party payment processor. Any terms or conditions for the product or service that you purchase using our payment facility is strictly between you and the merchant.
- We shall not be held liable for failure of the merchant to deliver the said product or service as advertised.
- You hereby release and hold harmless Dragonpay from all liability arising from the product or service purchase you are about to make, as all liability shall reside with the merchant.
- We shall not be responsible for any charges imposed on you or any other action taken against you by a merchant arising from non-processing of your payment due to your failure to follow our exact payment instructions.
- We shall be indemnified and not be held liable against any and all proceedings, claims, losses, damages or expenses, including legal costs, that arise from your use of our system.
- All payments made using Dragonpay are final and executory. However, Dragonpay reserves the right to not process a transaction due to internal reasons. Such payments may be subject to refund.
- We shall not be held liable for delays in processing of your payment due to corresponding delays, system problems, internal maintenance, or maintenance with our payment collection partners. Dragonpay will not be compelled to explain the reasons for such incidents.
- Your access to Dragonpay through third-party network providers is subject to their respective terms and conditions. The security of data transmitted through such networks is covered by the governing policies of the network provider.
- Dragonpay may, from time to time, provide offers from its various partners and merchants based on your user profile.
The Terms and Conditions contained herein are governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines and all suits to enforce this Agreement will have to be settled in the proper courts of the City of Makati.