December 26, 2012 by
You may make online payments to Dragonpay-accredited merchants using your BPI Express Online (EOL) Internet Banking facility.
Login to BPI ExpressOnline.
If this is your first time to use BPI EOL to pay a Dragonpay merchant via the Bills Payment facility, you have to go through a simple one-time online enrollment process. If you have already done this previously, skip to Step 3. Please note that if you have previously registered Dragonpay under 3rd Party Fund Transfer, you still have to perform this step as the process has changed.
From the main menu, go to Payments & Reloading >> Bills Payment >> Enroll All Other Billers. Provide your account details as prompted. Under Bill Information, select DRAGONPAY CORPORATION from the dropdown list. For the Reference Number field, just enter “01“, and click the Submit button. BPI EOL will display a screen confirming the enrollment.
From the main menu, go to Payments & Reloading >> Bills Payment >> Pay Bills Today. Choose “DRAGON 01″ from the dropdown list of billers. If you do not see DRAGON 01 in the biller dropdown list, that means you have not completed the enrollment described in Step 2 above. Go back to Step 2 to complete it.
Type in the exact amount due as stated in the email instruction. Select your source BPI account to fund the payment. For the Additional Reference Number field, copy-and-paste the 10-digit sequence that was emailed to you. Click the Submit button when done.
If bills payment is successful, EOL will display a confirmation page and send out an email to your account. You can keep this email in case there is a need for future reconciliation. Dragonpay will process your payment within ten (10) minutes and will send you a separate confirmation email when done.
July 26, 2012 by
You may make online payments to Dragonpay-accredited merchants using your BPI Express Teller ATM Card. Using this method will save you a lot of time because you do not have to go through the bank teller customer queue. You can also make payments anytime at your convenience 24 x 7. There are no extra charges on you. Just note though that ATM payments are processed next day.
Before you can use this payment channel, you have to setup your Express Teller account to work with Dragonpay by enrolling it as an ATM biller. If you have already performed this step before, you may skip to Step 2.
There are two ways to perform the enrollment:
- Go to any BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank branch (depending on which of the two banks your account is with) and fill up the application form for enrolling billers to your ATM card. You just have to provide your ATM card number and indicate DRAGONPAY as the biller that you want to enroll. Submit it to the bank officer. This normally takes 1 to 2 business days to complete before DRAGONPAY appears on your ATM screen. If you try to do this at a different branch from your branch of account, it can take more days as the application form will have to be forwarded first to your mother branch. So it is best to do this at your branch of account directly.
- The simpler and recommended way is to do it by phone:
- Dial the BPI Hotline 89-100 (you might need to dial the area code 02 if you are outside of Metro Manila or use the toll-free hotline 1-800-188-89100 where available)
- When the IVR starts playing, press “0″ for Other Products & Services
- Press “0″ again for Other Concerns
- Press “1″ for Express Teller and wait for a telephone officer to assist you.
- Once a phone officer is on the line, he/she will verify your identity by asking for your account number and other personal details.
- After providing all the details, advise her that you wish to enroll DRAGONPAY as an ATM biller for your account.
- When prompted for a reference no. or a subscriber no., tell the phone officer “01“.
- If he/she prompts you for any other details (ex. 10-digit transaction no.), tell him/her to leave it blank as it is not needed.
- This enrollment process normally takes one day to complete.
Go to any BPI ATM nationwide and insert your BPI Express Teller ATM card. Choose Pay Bills from the ATM menu. You will be presented with a list of billers enrolled to your ATM account. If you have gone through the enrollment process described in Step 1 above, you should see DRAGONPAY listed in your screen. Select DRAGONPAY and click the appropriate button to continue.
The ATM machine will prompt you for a Validation Number. Enter the 10-digit ATM Validation Number that is indicated in your email instruction. Then type in the exact amount due indicated in the same email instruction. Confirm the payment on screen and that’s it!
Dragonpay processes BPI ATM payments by batch the following day. You will be automatically notified via email once payment has been processed.
October 14, 2011 by
You may make online payments to Dragonpay-accredited merchants using your BPI Express Online (EOL) Internet or Mobile (M) Banking facility. But first, you have to setup your EOLM account to work with Dragonpay.
If you have a BPI savings or checking account, but do not have an EOLM account yet, or if you already have an EOLM account, but have not yet set it up to work with Dragonpay, please go through this step first. This normally takes about 1 to 2 business days.
Once Dragonpay is enrolled to your EOLM account, you may proceed to login at http://www.bpiexpressonline.com.
From the main menu, go to Funds Transfer >> Transfer Funds Today. Choose your source account and select Dragonpay’s enrolled account (0075-3527-43).
Enter the exact amount due (inclusive of the verification fee) and click the Transfer Now button. For BPI Express Mobile users, the flow may be slightly different. But the general process is the same. You just have to perform a 3rd party funds transfer to Dragonpay’s checking account.
Note: If you do not see Dragonpay’s account appearing under the enrolled accounts, that means you have not completed the enrollment described in Step 1 above. Please go back to that step.
If fund transfer is successful, EOL will display a confirmation page and send out an email to your account. You can keep this email in case there is a need for future reconciliation.
Go to your Dragonpay email instruction and click the validation link in Step 2 of that email. Enter your name as registered with the bank, the date and time you performed the transfer, and click the Validate button to complete the payment cycle.