February 08, 2013 by
Dragonpay supports Banco de Oro (BDO) Bills Payment over-the-counter (OTC). If you received a BDO Bills Payment instruction from us, you may follow the steps below.
1. Go to any BDO branch nationwide and fill-up the orange Payment Slip.
2. Write DRAGONPAY under Company Name.
3. Put 0332 under Institution Code.
4. Under Subscriber’s Account No., write the 10-digit subscriber number indicated in the instruction we gave you.
5. We only accept CASH payments. No checks please.
6. A service fee of PHP30.00 is automatically added to the amount requested by the merchant for using this payment channel. This is actually cheaper for provincial customers because they do not have to pay the PHP50.00 provincial handling fee for depositing to a Manila account.
7. OTC bills payment are processed automatically next day. There is no need to perform any validation. If you do not receive any confirmation from us by noon of the next day, you may contact our Support to followup.
Note: If you pay the wrong amount for some reason, please contact us immediately with the details.
September 12, 2012 by
Too busy to go to the bank during working hours to pay for that fantastic restaurant deal? Want to avoid that long queue inside the branch to top-up on your gaming credits? Now you can pay for your online purchases to Dragonpay-affiliated merchants at any of BDO’s 1,300+ ATM nationwide! Just enter your BDO ATM card at any BDO machine 24 x 7 and choose the Bills Payment option. Online shopping even without a credit card is now that simple and convenient.
For full step-by-step instructions, visit our ATM How-To guide.
August 29, 2012 by
To pay for Dragonpay purchases at any BDO ATM, follow the steps below.
1. Insert your BDO card into the ATM
2. Choose the BILLS PAYMENT button in the transaction selection screen
3. Select the Source Account where payment will come from.
4. Select the merchant you wish to pay for. For Dragonpay, select OTHERS.
5. Select Dragonpay Corporation. Note: In case, Dragonpay does not appear in the ATM that you used, please contact us with the following details — your card number, the approximate date/time you used the ATM, and the general location of the BDO branch so we can report it to BDO head office. Some older ATM’s do not show Dragonpay yet as a biller and needs to be updated.
6. Enter the exact amount to pay from your email instruction.
7. Enter the 10-digit Subscriber Account Number from your email instruction when prompted.
8. A confirmation page will appear on screen showing the biller to be paid and the amount. Validate your transaction’s details and press OK or change.
9. Print receipt option will be displayed.
10. Enter your 6-digit ATM PIN to proceed with payment.
11. Wait for transaction to finish processing. A screen will appear once transaction has been processed by BDO. Dragonpay will process your payment the next day only so plan your payment schedule accordingly. If your payment is due today, you can still pay through this channel. But take note that your payment will not reflect until the next day. So if you wish to avail of a product or service which you plan to use on the same day, do not use this channel.