September 12, 2012 by
Too busy to go to the bank during working hours to pay for that fantastic restaurant deal? Want to avoid that long queue inside the branch to top-up on your gaming credits? Now you can pay for your online purchases to Dragonpay-affiliated merchants at any of BDO’s 1,300+ ATM nationwide! Just enter your BDO ATM card at any BDO machine 24 x 7 and choose the Bills Payment option. Online shopping even without a credit card is now that simple and convenient.
For full step-by-step instructions, visit our ATM How-To guide.
August 29, 2012 by
To pay for Dragonpay purchases at any BDO ATM, follow the steps below.
1. Insert your BDO card into the ATM
2. Choose the BILLS PAYMENT button in the transaction selection screen
3. Select the Source Account where payment will come from.
4. Select the merchant you wish to pay for. For Dragonpay, select OTHERS.
5. Select Dragonpay Corporation. Note: In case, Dragonpay does not appear in the ATM that you used, please contact us with the following details — your card number, the approximate date/time you used the ATM, and the general location of the BDO branch so we can report it to BDO head office. Some older ATM’s do not show Dragonpay yet as a biller and needs to be updated.
6. Enter the exact amount to pay from your email instruction.
7. Enter the 10-digit Subscriber Account Number from your email instruction when prompted.
8. A confirmation page will appear on screen showing the biller to be paid and the amount. Validate your transaction’s details and press OK or change.
9. Print receipt option will be displayed.
10. Enter your 6-digit ATM PIN to proceed with payment.
11. Wait for transaction to finish processing. A screen will appear once transaction has been processed by BDO. Dragonpay will process your payment the next day only so plan your payment schedule accordingly. If your payment is due today, you can still pay through this channel. But take note that your payment will not reflect until the next day. So if you wish to avail of a product or service which you plan to use on the same day, do not use this channel.
July 26, 2012 by
You may make online payments to Dragonpay-accredited merchants using your BPI Express Teller ATM Card. Using this method will save you a lot of time because you do not have to go through the bank teller customer queue. You can also make payments anytime at your convenience 24 x 7. There are no extra charges on you. Just note though that ATM payments are processed next day.
Before you can use this payment channel, you have to setup your Express Teller account to work with Dragonpay by enrolling it as an ATM biller. If you have already performed this step before, you may skip to Step 2.
There are two ways to perform the enrollment:
- Go to any BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank branch (depending on which of the two banks your account is with) and fill up the application form for enrolling billers to your ATM card. You just have to provide your ATM card number and indicate DRAGONPAY as the biller that you want to enroll. Submit it to the bank officer. This normally takes 1 to 2 business days to complete before DRAGONPAY appears on your ATM screen. If you try to do this at a different branch from your branch of account, it can take more days as the application form will have to be forwarded first to your mother branch. So it is best to do this at your branch of account directly.
- The simpler and recommended way is to do it by phone:
- Dial the BPI Hotline 89-100 (you might need to dial the area code 02 if you are outside of Metro Manila or use the toll-free hotline 1-800-188-89100 where available)
- When the IVR starts playing, press “0″ for Other Products & Services
- Press “0″ again for Other Concerns
- Press “1″ for Express Teller and wait for a telephone officer to assist you.
- Once a phone officer is on the line, he/she will verify your identity by asking for your account number and other personal details.
- After providing all the details, advise her that you wish to enroll DRAGONPAY as an ATM biller for your account.
- When prompted for a reference no. or a subscriber no., tell the phone officer “01“.
- If he/she prompts you for any other details (ex. 10-digit transaction no.), tell him/her to leave it blank as it is not needed.
- This enrollment process normally takes one day to complete.
Go to any BPI ATM nationwide and insert your BPI Express Teller ATM card. Choose Pay Bills from the ATM menu. You will be presented with a list of billers enrolled to your ATM account. If you have gone through the enrollment process described in Step 1 above, you should see DRAGONPAY listed in your screen. Select DRAGONPAY and click the appropriate button to continue.
The ATM machine will prompt you for a Validation Number. Enter the 10-digit ATM Validation Number that is indicated in your email instruction. Then type in the exact amount due indicated in the same email instruction. Confirm the payment on screen and that’s it!
Dragonpay processes BPI ATM payments by batch the following day. You will be automatically notified via email once payment has been processed.