Dragonpay may issue a refund under the following circumstances:
- A deposit was never validated successfully by the customer possibly because: the customer did not perform the validation step; the amount paid was incorrect; or the validation details provided were incorrect.
- A deposit was successfully validated less than four (4) days ago, but the merchant gives us the instruction to perform a direct refund for whatever reason.
We do not issue cash refunds for pick-up or for door-to-door remittance. We only perform refunds by depositing the money to a bank account. The only supported banks for refunds are the following — BDO, BPI, BPI Family, Metrobank, Unionbank, RCBC, RCBC Savings, PNB, UCPB, Chinabank and Landbank. Some of these banks may charge a handling fee when depositing to a provincial account. Should there be any such fees, it will be deducted from the amount to be refunded. Refund requests must be received within 30 days from the date of deposit. Beyond that, we will no longer entertain such requests.
There is a Php 15.00 service fee per refund. Furthermore, refunds are only released every Friday. We do not guarantee any specific time within the day. Should we miss depositing to your account due to unavoidable circumstances (ex. long queues at the bank, maintenance on the bank’s computer system) on that day, refund will be made on the next banking day. Should Friday happen to fall on a non-working holiday, refunds will be automatically scheduled on the next banking day.
How do I request for a refund?
- Locate your Dragonpay email instruction and click your email reply button.
- Provide the following details:
- Dragonpay Reference No.
- Account Number
- Account Type (Savings or Checking Account only. We cannot refund to Cash Card accounts.)
- Account Name
- Amount to be refunded
- Reason for refund (1 to 2 sentences only)
- Contact nos. (landline or mobile)
- Attach an image of your deposit slip (if you do not have a scanner or digital camera, please type as much details as you can find in your deposit slip — branch code/name, date/time, amount)
Make sure to provide accurate information. If the refund fails due to wrong or incomplete information provided, we will charge another Php 15.00 service fee for each succeeding attempt. Provide your account name exactly in the way it was enrolled at the bank (firstname and lastname). The account can be someone else’s. We will deposit to whatever account you provide us. Do not provide ATM card numbers for the Account Number. If you do not know your account number, please contact your bank first.
As an alternative to performing a refund, you may just do another purchase from a Dragonpay merchant for the same amount (or if the amount due for the new purchase is higher, just deposit the additional amount). Coordinate with us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can manually apply your previous payment to the new purchase. We only allow this if the previous deposit is not more than thirty (30) days old.
Payments that are not validated or requested for refund within sixty (60) days from the date it was made will be automatically forfeited.